Seven Links Challenge

Paolo from Quatro Fromaggio passed along the 7 link challenge. As I told him, I am scared about this challenge, I am terrible at talking about all thing that are too personal and this blog is personal. It is my little creation and my creative outlet. So I won’t use many words. Hope you enjoy my picks!

The most beautiful post

Asparagus stuffed tritip roast: it made it to Tastespotting…. Need I say more?

The most popular post

Pasta alla Norma: great recipe and terrible pics… I would also choose it for the surprisingly successful post.

The most controversial post

I’ll have to go with roasted rabbit (old version), just because it is rabbit and I am pretty sure not every one agrees rabbit is edible…

The most helpful post

I’ll have to go with disaster cake…. I think it helps to know that not everything always turns out great as it looks from our blogs….

The post that was surprisingly successful

Lemon rice: it is such a simple recipe I did not think it would have made it to second most popular post. But at least the pic is good!

The post that did not get the attention it deserved

Home made ricotta, and really all the posts I published before April or so, I just didn’t have many reader then and a lot of great recipes (with pretty bad pics) went unnoticed.

The post I am most proud of

Grilled pizza: I was jumping around with joy when I saw bubbles on the crust… I don’t think I would be prouder if my imaginary kid made it into Harvard 😉

Now passing it on. I have to choose 5 bloggers and here is the bloggers I would like to hear from:

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Seven Links Challenge

1. Nuts about food says:

Pola, I'm sorry I never answered you when you linked to me for this challenge but I had just left for the month. Since we got back things have been crazy, but I have not forgotten and will post my 7 links soon. Thanks for thinking of me!

2. Kimby says:

Pola, I'm late in responding, too (sorry…) — I look forward to reading the posts I've missed. Your writing and photos (even the Disaster Cake!) are always a joy.

3. Nicole says:

Hi Pola, Sorry I am also late in responding since we're in the process of settling in a new city. Someone else had already tagged me on this project so I'm working on it, I'll see if I can post in the next week 🙂

4. Sandra says:

Pola, I am sorry because it took me so long to comment..but I am here now:))
    M-M-M all i can say about your dishes..I still have my eye on that pizza:)))
    Also I will try by the end of this week to play this game, and thank you so much for tagging me!:)

5. Erin says:

Great look back at your recipes! The ricotta post is great – glad you put it on the list, so I could find it!

Great 7 links! I really enjoyed all of them! I agree… your ricotta post surely deserved much more attention!!! And the disaster cake was a great pick too! 🙂

7. Nami | Just One Cookbook says:

Agree with everything Paolo said (and he wrote it so well). You did a great job Paola. And you are too funny talking about an imaginary kid going to Harvard… LOL! But I know your excitement and proud moment when you totally succeed in something that you know it's so hard. I'd be happy to eat that pizza!

8. Paolo says:

Pola, great 7-links post! See? It wasn't that bad after all 🙂 But I know what you mean when you say it's scary… it's a bit like being interviewed. But I couldn't help but nominate you 🙂 – I really admire your clever, direct and honest blogging style. Your personality really comes through and your articles are always a pleasure to read.

9. Simona says:

A very interesting set of links: nice! Thanks for inviting me. I'll definitely take up the challenge.

Comments are closed.