Guest Post at Chef Dennis

Today I am guest posting over at the fabulous blog of Chef Dennis! I am so thrilled to be posting for a REAL chef!! I am sure all of you know him already and follow his precious Ask Chef Dennis Series, but for those who don’t head over immediately and check his blog out!

For chef Dennis today I prepared pull apart rolls with a special ingredient. They look ggo and taste even better. And are super easy to make. Go over and check out what the secret ingredient is!

This entry was posted in Bread, Guest post, Vegetarian and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Guest Post at Chef Dennis

1. Kobe says:

Great post over there by Chef Dennis, I’m glad you turned me on to his blog because some of his creations look absolutely delicious!

Cheers!

2. Pingback: Recipe swap: friselle with tomatoes | An Italian cooking in the Midwest

Amazing isn’t it when your posting in a blog for real chef :)
    Congrats

4. Liz says:

I’m a bread fiend…and your pull aparts look outstanding!!! So innovative with the mayo :)

5. I was thrilled to see you over there!

6. Suzi says:

Hi Pola just came over from Chef Dennis. wonderful guest post and your pull apart rolls look perfect. Wish I had some right now. Very interesting secret ingredient.

7. Ramona says:

Congratulations on guest posting at Chef Dennis’… He’s awesome! :) Well done!

8. lenia says:

These look amazing!Kisses from Greece,dear!

9. Off to check out your guest post at Chef Dennis! :-)

10. Holy cow you get around, Madame! Well done!

I’m off to Dennis’ place to check you out! :)

11. ping says:

Going! These look awesome!

12. Cher says:

I enjoyed seeing your post & recipe over @ Chef Dennis’s site. Lovely rolls! Mayo is such a clever idea.

13. Chef Dennis says:

Thank you so much for such a delicious guest post! Your images were fantastic, I kept trying to reach in to grab one of those delicious rolls!