To celebrate the fact that I am finally able to add pics to my posts again, let me post the recipe for a cake. Simple and delicious. And it also looks great!
Oh and it is also rather light, so it is perfect for breakfast or with your afternoon tea.
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz sugar
- 3.5 oz flour
- 1.75 oz. corn flour
- 2-3 pears
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch off salt
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and add the olive oil slowly while continuing to whip.
- Add the flours, salt and the baking powder and mix well.
- Dice 2 of the pears and mix them in the batter.
- Pour in a greased cake pan and cover with the last pear thinly sliced.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through.