Risotto giallo alle zucchine e frutti di mare
And today I am going to serve you a risotto with saffron, zucchini and seafood. It is a favorite for not too hot summer nights.
Other than that, I am honestly too tired to write… These are quite tiring days with the new job, new city and new everything…
Will let you enjoy the risotto!
Saffron seafood and zucchini risotto #latergram
- 7 oz. arborio rice
- 2 zucchini
- 2 summer squash
- 1 cup frozen seafood medley
- dry white wine
- parsley (optional)
- Saute the diced zucchini and squash in hot oil and let them wilt a bit.
- Ad the rice and cook it until it is translucent.
- Add a good 1/4 cup or so of wine and let evaporate
- Add the frozen seafood and mix well.
- Add boiling water as needed and one laddle at a time until the rice is almost cooked through.
- Salt to taste and add the safron.
- Finish cooking and add parsley if you like it.
This entry was posted in Entrée
and tagged rice
. Bookmark the permalink