And today I’m going to give you a simple pasta with a salty-lemony dress that I made a couple of times last week. It is simple and fresh and is a great simple lunch for summer.
And for today that’s all folks! Brief and to the point.
Pasta with capers, tuna and lemon
- 7 oz. pasta (I used fusilli)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp capers
- 4 anchovies
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tbsp panko
- olive oil
- Boil water and cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Chop the capers, anchovies, cilanto and the zest of the lemon in a fine mince.
- Squeeze the lemon and add it with the oil to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the tuna and the chopped capers, lemon and cilantro and mix well.
- Add the drained pasta, mix well and sprinkle with panko for some crunch.